The medium-sized GVB26-3 gyro-stabilized turntable integrates thermal imaging and high-magnification visible light dual-spectrum network cameras, as well as a 1500-meter laser illuminator, which can eliminate the swing of the carrier and implement all-weather reconnaissance and monitoring of long-distance targets.
● Brushless torque motor directly driven, fast response, zero hysteresis, no jitter
● Built-in original “zero friction” technology, anti-shake accuracy is better than 0.002°
● 640 × 512 thermal imaging, 12um pixel, 75mm non-thermal lens
● 1/2 inch, 50x (90x optional) zoom visible light camera
● Ultra-low illumination + optical fog penetration + algorithm fog penetration + heat wave elimination, clear image
●Synchronized zoom fiber homogenized laser illuminator, effective distance 1500 meters
● 360°continuous horizontal rotation, -45°～ +45° rotation in pitch
● Maximum speed 80°/second
● The positioning accuracy is 0.1°, which can cooperate with shipborne radar linkage operations.
● The all-metal structure is sturdy and shock-proof, and the window glass is waterproof, fog-proof and oil-proof.
● Oil seal isolation of each rotating shaft, protection level reaches IP66/7
● Overall dimensions: 326×260×446mm, weight about 14kg