Military Push-pull Connector, military connector
Related Defense Companies information:
- ASELSAN was established in 1975 to meet the communication device needs of the Turkish Armed Forces. It is an organization of the Turkish Armed Forces Foundation. It completed its investment activities in a short time and started production in Macunköy, Ankara facilities in early 1979. With more than 6,000 employees and a qualified engineering team, ASELSAN devotes 7% of its annual turnover to R&D activities financed by its equity.
- TURKISH TECHNIC is Turkey’s national flag carrier and the airline company, Turkish Airlines’ maintenance, repair, and modification center. Turkish Technic Inc.’s facilities are located at the headquarters of Turkish Airlines at Sabiha Gökçen Airport (SAW), Atatürk Airport (IST) and Esenboğa Airport in Ankara. The international brand name is the Turkish Technic.
- TAI (TUSAŞ) (TAI – Turkish Aerospace Industries, Inc.), the design of aerial platforms in Turkey, development, production, completion, and technology center in the field of regeneration and after-sales service. The company manufactures parts for the world’s largest passenger aircraft, the Airbus A380, and the military transport aircraft, the Airbus A400M. Besides, the company started to produce ailerons for the Airbus A350, which made its first flight in 2013.
- TEI was established in 1985 by TUSAS and other partners for the assembly and maintenance of F110-GE-100 engines of F-16 aircraft. Turkish partners are TUSAŞ, TSKGV, and THK. The other partner is American General Electric. The transfer of the production technology of aircraft engine order established under the leadership TUSAŞ and TEI also serves customers from outside the country.
- ROKETSAN is a defense industry company established in 1988 with the decision of the Defense Industry Executive Committee to lead national rocket and missile research and production programs. Since its establishment, Roketsan has been designing, manufacturing, training, and operating personnel in line with the needs of missile/rocket systems, including design and technology infrastructure development projects, product development and production programs, launch platform, and command units. ROKETSAN has become the most competent institution in Turkey with all the things mentioned above and logistic support to meet the needs of the system.
- FNSS is the first private sector organization for the defense industry in Turkey. 51% of FNSS is owned by Nurol Holding and 49% by BAE Systems. The company was established in 1986 for the design, production, and sale of Track and Armored Combat Vehicle families and Weapon Systems for the use of the Turkish Armed Forces and the Allied Armed Forces. FNSS, which started its first production in 1990, has produced and sold over 4,000 armored combat vehicles to date. Apart from Turkey, the company has offices in Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, and Malaysia.
- MKEK (Mechanical and Chemical Industry Company) is the state organization that meets all the weapons, ammunition, rockets, tools, and equipment needs of the Turkish Armed Forces. As of January 1, 2016, the Agency has 5548 employees and exports to more than 40 countries in the world. MKEK’s turnover target for the year 2020 is 1 billion dollars.
- STM (Savunma Teknolojileri Mühendislik ve Ticaret A.Ş.) was established in 1991 by the decree of the Defense Industry Executive Committee. The company is to provide system engineering, technical support, project management, technology transfer, and logistics support services for the Turkish Armed Forces (TAF) and Under secretariat for Defense Industries (SSM).
- OTOKAR is a Koç Holding subsidiary that produces minibusses, buses, armored vehicles, trailers, light trucks, and off-road vehicles. Otokar is a 100% Turkish-owned company and the leader in the bus sector, the defense industry, and motor vehicles in Turkey. Otokar has served as the prime contractor in Turkey’s national main battle tank Altay Period-1.
- HAVELSAN was established in 1982 to meet the needs of the Turkish Armed Forces in the field of Software Engineering. In 1985, the company had separated from its foreign partners and had become an organization, 98% of which belongs to the Turkish Armed Forces Foundation. Havelsan has developed itself in C4ISR, Homeland Security, Simulation and Training Simulators, and Information Management Systems. This branch of the CASA CN-235 aircraft produced for pilot flight training simulator and simulator has been exported abroad as a first in the country’s history.