In industrial manufacturing and inspection, infrared thermal imaging
inspection is an increasingly recognized technology.
Compared with the contact temperature measurement method, infrared temperature measurement has the advantages of fast response time, non-contact, safe use and long service life. The overall thermal imaging of the circuit can be performed. Compared with the infrared spot pyrometer detection, the infrared thermal imager can comprehensively detect the design of the circuit parts as a whole, and can visually see the heat distribution of the entire circuit board. This allows a comprehensive understanding at design time to make appropriate improvements. The characteristics of infrared thermal imager in the electronic industry inspection
1. It can be monitored at any time, no contact, no power failure, no sampling, no disintegration;
2. It can realize fast scanning and imaging, image display is fast, sensitive, vivid and intuitive, with high monitoring efficiency and low labor intensity;
3. Passive detection is adopted, which does not affect the working state of the target circuit board, which is simple and convenient;
4. It is convenient for computer analysis and easy to realize intelligent management;
5. Infrared diagnosis is widely used, with high benefit and investment ratio;
6. Infrared detection is conducive to the state management of electronic circuit integration;
7. Infrared online monitoring does not require detailed data maps of components. The inspectors not only need not have strong professional skills, but also do not need to conduct in-depth analysis of the circuit, they can quickly and accurately determine the faulty components or circuit loops. Moreover, hidden faults can be diagnosed in time according to the established infrared fault standards, so the sudden failure of electronic equipment can be effectively avoided;
8. The operation is simple and convenient, and the safety is high. In the case of live detection, infrared detection is not only safe and convenient, but also does not require high detection conditions and environment.