How many years can the life of lithium battery generally be managed?
Lithium battery life is generally 3-5 years, but the data can only be used as a reference, because everyone uses the battery charging method, use environment and other conditions are different, the lithium battery charging cycle number is about 500 times, the lithium battery life 3-5 years is estimated based on the user charging every three days (under the ideal state of full charge and discharge).
When the life of the lithium battery is reached, it does not mean that the lithium battery can no longer be used. It is just that the capacity has experienced a sharp decline. Simply put, it was 60 kilometers before being fully charged, but now it can only travel 30 kilometers or even lower. , it will seriously affect the user experience. Generally speaking, the capacity of the lithium battery in the first three years will not drop by more than 10%.
Effective ways to extend the life of lithium battery:
1. If the lithium battery is not used for a long time, it needs to be charged regularly, and it can be charged once every two weeks;
2. Unplug the charger as soon as possible after it is fully charged to avoid overcharging;
3. It should be placed in a cool and ventilated place for charging to avoid high temperature;
4. Avoid being squeezed by external force, use the original charger to charge;
5. Avoid rain and take waterproof measures.